Announcing Launch Of The AWS Advanced For Developers Course
I am excited to announce the launch of the AWS Advanced For Developers course.
Whether you are completely new to AWS or have some experience working with it, you may have various questions on how to get your application up and running in AWS. Here are some typically encountered questions.
- I understand what AWS is. But, where do I start? We are on a tight timeline.
- What are some design time considerations for deploying my application in AWS?
- I heard that I can easily scale resources. How does that work and how can I use it for my deployment?
- We are on a quite stringent budget. I want to make sure we do not have a sprawl and result in a big bill. But, I am not sure how exactly to approach this?
- Which AWS services should I pick?
- How will I be able to connect to AWS from my development environment?
- What are some key security areas and how to approach these in AWS?
And many more…
You may have a brand new application or an existing one. This course will give you a solid foundation for designing, developing and deploying highly scalable, secured and fault-tolerant AWS deployments in a cost-efficient manner. The primary audience are developers, architects, DevOps and any other professionals interested in AWS and DevOps.
Welcome to a practical and hands-on learning and I look forward to your feedback.