Announcing Launch of AWS CloudFormation Deep Dive Course
We are extremely glad to announce the launch of our AWS CloudFormation Deep Dive course. It focuses on using CloudFormation for automating your AWS deployments and continues the legacy of our hands-on courses that focus on real-world deployments. AWS CloudFormation is a key service when it comes to automating AWS deployments. Be it a simple stack with a couple of resources or complex stacks that are deployed to multiple AWS regions and accounts, CloudFormation provides several useful capabilities like reusable deployment templates, powerful CLI, automatic change detection, rollback, resource dependency management, parallel deployment, and many more. This course will set a solid foundation for anyone working with AWS deployments in understanding CloudFormation core concepts to hands-on experience in deploying simple to complex stacks along with several best practices and tips.
Following is an outline of the course.
- Overview of AWS CloudFormation (CFN)
- Best practices and tips for using CFN in real-world deployments
- Deep dive into CFN with detailed examples
- Advance CloudFormation topics like Nested Stacks, StackSets, Custom Resources and Macros
- Application Architects
- Cloud Deployment Designers and Practitioners
- DevOps Engineers
Click here to learn more and enroll.
Also published on Medium.